In this webpage I will show you a recipe to make a small lava cake that you can easily make at home to eat
What you need
- 1 egg
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocoloate
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter (little more for the lava cake vessels)
- Preheat your oven to 400° F and butter your ramekins/small ovenproof cup or a muffin tin
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk in the egg , sugar and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour until incorporated and the batter is goopy
- Pour chocolate batter into your designated cups or ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes, exercising the highest degree of strength you can manage.
- Gently invert the cakes onto a plate, letting the cup or ramekin hang out upside down for a minute on the plate will let the lava cake get used gravity.
- Lastly, slowly lift the ramekin or cup
This recipe come from a cooking website called the Spoon University and the link to this website:https://spoonuniversity.com/recipe/molten-chocolate-lava-cakes-for-two